The five most-clicked links from my Twitter stream:
- Thank you for considering us, but due to the economy, we are reluctant to represent women’s fiction at this time: from Literary Rejections on Display, a rejection letter that manages to combine the best of both economic malaise and unrepentant sexism.
- The Found Poetry Project: unintentional verse.
- Geek the Library: support your library, while expressing your own inner geek
- Pieces and fifteen other stories at the Kindle Store: more about this project (including other formats) here and here.
- Laura Bush Visiting Crater Lake: a poetic reflection on the parallels between geographic and economic meltdowns: “for if it happened once like this, / how many more might follow?”
Follow me for more like this.